- Medicaid Provider for Personal Care 1 through Community Long Term Care.
- Transitioning from hospital or rehabilitation facility to home
- Independent or facility care also available.
- Companion Care: Assistance with dressing, meal preparation, medication reminders, and toileting.
- Skilled Companion Care: Certified Nursing Assistant or fully trained MA to assist with bathing, dressing, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, and toileting.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: Skilled Certified Nursing Assistant or fully trained MA that specializes and has training specifically for dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Hospice Care: assist with bathing, changing linens, medication reminders, meal preparation and/or feeding, turning patients, Hoyer lift trained, light house cleaning and companionship.
Have questions or want to book an appointment?
Send us a message
Or call — (803) 399-8014